The Music Connection uses a variety of method books for harp lessons for quality music instruction and development taught by the professional teaching faculty.
Music instruction for harp instruments is for ages 5 and up.
Harp Lessons Requirements
Student participation in school recitals, concerts and summer enrichment classes is encouraged.
Lesson Options/Tuition Fees:
Because Private Lessons are scheduled based on the best teacher available for your child as well as providing the most convenient time for our families, we schedule private lessons personally. To begin the process, please click Register Online to be taken to our system. Please enter all your relevant information (Name, address, child’s name, instrument of interest, payment options) and one of our staff will contact you to schedule the specific day, time, and teacher best suited for your child.
For pricing please call our studios.
-Annual payment by June 1st: 5% discount if paid by Check, 2.5% discount if paid by credit card – $100 max discount
-2nd & 3rd child in family 10% discount
-Waive instrumental rental after 1st in the family
-Family Registration $48
-Instrument Rental $25/month
Why You Should Study MUSIC with The Music Connection:
- Well-rounded music education with qualified teaching faculty
- Develop and refine proper instrument technique
- Learn to read music and music theory/concepts
- Play with confidence and enjoyment
- Perform in student solo recitals for family and friends
- Preparation for music competitions, school concerts and auditions