Music Masters 3 is designed to encourage independent musical play through the use of rhythm instruments for children 3-5 years old. 4 classes of 45 minRead more
Parents and children can attend and learn together. Students will learn the beginning rudiments and play. Parents and students will learn the principles of Suzuki violin education: all children have ability that can be nurtured and developed; developing habits of excellence through daily practices, and making music a joy!Read more
Private music lessons for violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, piano, voice and harp. Group classes for some instruments and art. Suzuki and Traditional teaching methods by our professional teaching faculty. Recitals, concerts and music competition opportunities. Professional music teachers.
Reasons which make us the best choice for you :
- Quality music instruction for all ages.
- Professional teaching faculty offering Suzuki and Traditional teaching methods.
- Intro to Suzuki classes for children and parents
- Student recitals for family and friends.
- Faculty concert series with professional music performances.
- Community performances at restaurants, libraries, bookstores, festivals, art fairs, and concerts.
- Summer enrichment series; music theory, composition, and ensemble groups.
- The Music Connection is committed to offering every aspect of quality music programs, “because music is the connection.”