During this five week course, we will dive into COLOR, one of the five elements of art! We will weave, paint, and sculpt our way into learning about color theory including: primary vs. secondary colors; warm vs. cool colors; complimentary vs. analogous colors.Read more
The Music Connection offers quality music programs for children and adults in the south, southwest and western suburbs of the Chicagoland area.
Private music lessons for violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, piano, voice and harp. Group classes for some instruments and art. Suzuki and Traditional teaching methods by our professional teaching faculty. Recitals, concerts and music competition opportunities. Professional music teachers.
Reasons which make us the best choice for you :
- Quality music instruction for all ages.
- Professional teaching faculty offering Suzuki and Traditional teaching methods.
- Intro to Suzuki classes for children and parents
- Student recitals for family and friends.
- Faculty concert series with professional music performances.
- Community performances at restaurants, libraries, bookstores, festivals, art fairs, and concerts.
- Summer enrichment series; music theory, composition, and ensemble groups.
- The Music Connection is committed to offering every aspect of quality music programs, “because music is the connection.”